Sun, May 23|
Sokol Riders Motorcycle Association
2-nd Annual Mother's Day In-Person Walk & Run
Join us to honor all Mothers and help fighting breast cancer. Why 8K? Study shows that in the United States 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer at some point in their lives. Early detection of breast cancer is vital to improving survival rates for those suffering from this disease.
Time & Location
May 23, 2021, 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Sokol Riders Motorcycle Association, 6701 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL 60707, USA
About the Event
- Register at www.unitedcolorsofpink.org
- Pay registration fee Adults $30, kids $10
- Take an 8K walk/run in the neighborhood and close by Riis Park (adhering to the social distancing guidelines)
- Wear something Pink if you like to
- Share it on social media. You can go LIVE on Facebook, post to Instagram or social media platforms to capture your personal walk…and share with those who are donating to you. #TeamUCP and #ThinkPink
- Join us for a bonfire at 3:30 p.m.
Walk, jog, or run your way to victory while helping United Colors of Pink NFP (501c3) raise vital funds for breast cancer support. EACH PARTICIPANT REGISTERED FOR THE RACE WILL RECEIVE A BIB AND MEDAL. YOUR REGISTRATION FUND IS A DONATION MADE TO OUR CHARITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
This walk/run is designed to get people of all ages, shapes, sizes, and fitness levels on the move and raise money for our charity. (all proceeding goes to our programs listed in our mission statement)
United we can do so much more.
1 hour 30 minutes
8 K Walk/Run
Ognisko z kielbaskami
8K Adult Walk/Run
VIP, Shipping included.$30.00+$0.75 service fee
8K Kids Walk/Run$10.00+$0.25 service fee